Sesame Ginger Broccoli Casserole
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
This healthy casserole features quinoa, a complete protein, that in this quise is completely delicious. Sesame Ginger Crazy Awesome Veggies seasoning mix provides all of the well-built, layered flavor you want to taste in any good casserole.
- 1 package Simply Organic Sesame Ginger Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add chopped broccoli and saute for about 4 minutes.
3. Add diced onions and peppers and saute for another 4 minutes.
4. Add packet of Sesame Ginger Crazy Awesome Veggies, cooked quinoa, and veggie broth. Mix until combined.
5. Spray an 8X8 casserole dish with non stick spray. Pour broccoli mixture into casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with additional sesame seeds, green onion, and cilantro.