Southwest Taco Ranch Bites
These light and flaky phyllo cups filled with kickin’ taco meat mixed with cheese and cooling ranch make for a deliciously satisfying appetizer or snack. Seasoning made easy with Simply Organic® Southwest Taco Simmer Sauce.
Share with your friends
- In a bowl, whisk together ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise and buttermilk. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink. Add Simmer Sauce and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup ranch dressing mixture. Let cook until cheese is melted.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a sheet pan. Spoon beef mixture into shells and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melty.
- Serve warm, garnished with finely chopped cilantro and remaining ranch dressing for dipping.
- To shorten prep time on the day you want to enjoy these, make the ranch dressing a day or two ahead of time.
- For a milder version, use Simply Organic® Mild Taco Simmer Sauce.