Spicy Guacamole Stuffed Potato Skins
These vegetarian stuffed potato skins are filled with spicy guacamole rather than the usual bacon and cheese, and are made exceptionally easy — and delightfully spicy — with Simply Organic Spicy Guacamole Mix Sauce.
Share with your friends
- 8 medium-sized yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 pouch Simply Organic® Spicy Guacamole Mix Sauce
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes to remove dirt from skins. Cut potatoes in half. Using a melon baller or small cookie scoop, remove center flesh from potatoes.
- On a sheet pan, place potato halves. Drizzle with olive oil and rub oil over flesh and skin of each. Sprinkle with salt, coating the flesh and skins. Sprinkle on pepper.
- Bake, flesh-side down, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft when pierced with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add guacamole mix sauce and stir to combine.
- Let potatoes cool for 5 minutes, then fill each skin with guacamole. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, green onions and cilantro (if desired). Serve warm.