Spinach Prosciutto Quiche with Goat Cheese
Total Time: 01h 20m
Hands-on Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 6 - 8 servings
A hearty and flavorful quiche made with spinach, prosciutto, goat cheese, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
Share with your friends
- 1 pie crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2/3 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place pie crust in a pie dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shallot and sauté for 2 minutes. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from heat and spread spinach mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Spread prosciutto and goat cheese crumbles over top of the spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Whisk until well combined, then pour over top of spinach, prosciutto and goat cheese.
- Bake quiche for 45 to 50 minutes, until firm in the center. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.