Guacamole Stuffed Crispy Chicken
Succulent stuffed chicken breasts filled with guacamole and finished with a crispy, seasoned panko coating. Simply Organic Guacamole Mix Sauce helps make this dish simple and easy to prepare.
Share with your friends
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 Simply Organic® Guacamole Dip Mix Sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 2 pounds 2 pounds (3 to 4 large) chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, cumin, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add guacamole mix and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg whites.
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size plastic bag (to minimize mess), seal bag and carefully pound chicken flat with a mallet or rolling pin. Remove chicken from bag.
- Spread each chicken breast with 1/8 cup of guacamole, avoiding edges of chicken. Roll up chicken breasts, secure with toothpicks if desired, and place in an 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Brush one side of each roll with egg white, then sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Carefully flip chicken over and repeat. Press breadcrumbs into chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, until cooked through and breadcrumbs are golden.
- Serve warm with lime wedges and avocado slices.
- CHEF SUGGESTS:
- A slaw salad complements this dish well.
- Gluten-free panko breadcrumbs can be used.