1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Cumin Seed
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Black Pepper
2 ripe avocados
1 Simply Organic Guacamole Dip Mix Sauce
2 egg whites
2 pounds (3 to 4 large) chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, cumin, salt and pepper.
3. In a medium bowl, mash avocados. Add guacamole mix and stir to combine.
4. In a small bowl, whisk egg whites.
5. Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size plastic bag (to minimize mess), seal bag and carefully pound chicken flat with a mallet or rolling pin. Remove chicken from bag.
6. Spread each chicken breast with 1/8 cup of guacamole, avoiding edges of chicken. Roll up chicken breasts, secure with toothpicks if desired, and place in an 11x17-inch baking pan.
7. Brush one side of each roll with egg white, then sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Carefully flip chicken over and repeat. Press breadcrumbs into chicken.
8. Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, until cooked through and breadcrumbs are golden.
9. Serve warm with lime wedges and avocado slices.
A slaw salad complements this dish well.
Gluten-free panko breadcrumbs can be used.