1 cup cooked shredded chicken
8 ounces green enchilada sauce, divided
4 ounces Hatch green chiles, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning, divided
4 ounces Mexican blend cheese, grated, divided
Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
Simply Organic Black Pepper, to taste
4 ounces sour cream
6 small tortillas
Chopped green onion, for garnish
Chopped tomato, for garnish
Sliced avocado, for garnish
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine chicken, 4 ounces enchilada sauce, green chiles, 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning, 1/4 cup grated cheese, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
3. In another bowl, combine sour cream, remaining 4 ounces enchilada sauce and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning.
4. On the bottom of a small baking dish, evenly spread 2 to 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture.
5. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Gently roll tortillas and place them seam-side-down in the baking dish.
6. Spread remaining sour cream mixture over tortillas. Top with remaining grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and edges start to turn golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and garnish with green onion, tomato, avocado and cilantro.