Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
Smoked salmon, creamy Hollandaise sauce, fresh chives, and punchy cayenne join forces to make one big-flavored eggs Benedict recipe. Made deliciously easy with Simply Organic Hollandaise Sauce Mix.
Share with your friends
- 1 packet Simply Organic Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 4 English muffins, sliced in half
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped chives
- In a medium-size pot over medium heat, whisk packet contents with milk.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter and bring to a boil while whisking, then reduce to a simmer and whisk for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cayenne, black pepper and salt. Cover and set aside.
- Fill a 10-inch skillet over high heat halfway with water. Bring water to a boil, then add vinegar. Reduce heat to low so water is gently simmering.
- Gently break 1 egg into warm water and cook for about 4 minutes, until egg white is set. Repeat with remaining 7 eggs.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove eggs, draining away excess water.
- Toast English muffins and divide remaining 2 tablespoons butter among them. Place a few slices of salmon on each muffin half, then top with a poached egg, a generous spoonful of Hollandaise sauce, and chives.