8 ounces extra-firm tofu, crumbled and patted dry
2 tablespoons tamari
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Paprika
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ground Turmeric
2 tablespoons Simply Organic Nutritional Yeast
1/2 red pepper, coarsely chopped
1/4 red onion, coarsely chopped
2 cups kale pieces, torn and destemmed
1. Drain moisture from tofu by placing a heavy plate or skillet over top of it for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine tamari, water, 1 teaspoon olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, turmeric and nutritional yeast. Whisk until well blended.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add red pepper and onion, and sauté until translucent.
4. Add tofu and sauce. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until well combined and tofu is a bright yellow color.
5. Add kale and sauté until bright green. Serve immediately.