NORWAY, IOWA (June 15, 2017) – Simply Organic has introduced three new single-sourced seasonings — Nutritional Yeast, Ancho Chili Powder and Black Sesame Seed — to bring trending, authentic flavors to consumers’ kitchens, and two new blends — Southwest Seasoning and Tuscan Seasoning — to add that extra kick to Tex-Mex and Italian dishes.
With the new line-up, Simply Organic will be the first spice company to offer an organic nutritional yeast in a bottle.
“We’re proud to expand our organic offering of spices to enable consumers to create globally-inspired meals in their own homes,” said Director of Simply Organic Marketing Ellen Bouchard.
Learn more about each of the seasonings:
- Ancho Chili Powder: Simply sourced from the United States, organic ancho chili powder comes from dried and ground poblano chili peppers. Ancho chili powder has a deep, rich, smoky flavor with mild to medium heat; often used in authentic Mexican cooking. SRP: $7.99
- Black Sesame Seed: Simply Organic black sesame seeds are harvested from one of our grower partners in Mexico. They impart a delicious, nutty flavor for both sweet and savory dishes and are often, but certainly not limited to, Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. SRP: $6.59
- Nutritional Yeast: Often used as a cheese substitute, nutritional yeast has a robust, nutty flavor and can be used in a variety of dishes, from popcorn to lasagna. SRP: $8.99
- Southwest Seasoning: Simply Organic Southwest Seasoning is a new smoky seasoning blend featuring paprika, cumin, chipotle pepper and lemon peel. Perfect for adding warmth and flavor to a variety of Tex-Mex recipes. SRP: $8.99
- Tuscan Seasoning: Simply Organic Tuscan Seasoning is the perfect blend of garlic, pepper and leafy greens. Add to your favorite pasta dish, salad or chicken. SRP: $6.99
Samples and high-resolution images are available upon request.
Learn more at: https://www.simplyorganic.com/community/new-products/bottled-spices
Simply Organic, an all-organic brand from Frontier Co-op®, offers an extensive and growing selection of certified organic spices, seasonings, and baking flavors while supporting organic agriculture around the globe. By providing the best available organic seasonings and donating one percent of sales to organic agriculture and education, Simply Organic genuinely offers "Pure.Simple.Joy." Find out more about Simply Organic at www.simplyorganic.com.
Founded in 1976 and based in Norway, Iowa, Frontier Co-op offers a full line of natural and organic products under the Frontier Co-op, Simply Organic® and Aura Cacia® brands. Products include culinary herbs, spices and baking flavors; bulk herbs and spices; and natural and organic aromatherapy products. Frontier Co-op's goal is to provide consumers with the highest-quality organic and natural products while supporting and promoting social and environmental responsibility. For more information, visit Frontier Co-op's website at www.frontiercoop.com.