SIMPLY® Easy Seasoning Mix Recipes
When you cook with organic spices and herbs sourced from growers committed to getting it right — dinner practically makes itself.
And when you use SIMPLY® Seasoning Mixes from Simply Organic® to whip up sauces, dips, gravies and more, it’s easy to turn a quick meal into a creative, wholesome feast that comes together in no time.
Discover the many ways to make the most of cooking shortcuts from Simply Organic. And turn weeknight cooking into a SIMPLY delightful, SIMPLY easy, SIMPLY delicious experience, all while saving you time to lick the spoon.
Southwest Seasoning Mixes
Make Stuffed Peppers: After cooking, fill peppers with prepared taco meat and rice, and sprinkle with (or pile on!) cheese. Place in oven and cook until cheese has melted.
Create a Mexican Pizza: Make or buy a simple cheese pizza. After baking, top with prepared taco meat, Mexican cheese, onion, tomato lettuce and sour cream.
Make Spicy Refried Beans: Add contents of packet to 1 can refried beans. Use in place of or along with taco meat in tacos.
Make Fajita Shrimp Kababs: Line skewers with seasoned shrimp, green and yellow zucchini, red onion, red bell pepper. Grill. Squeeze on lemon or lime, and enjoy!
Make a Southwest-Style Breakfast Burrito: After cooking taco meat, roll tortillas with meat, scrambled eggs, cheese and guacamole.
Traditional Tip: Serve taco meat on tortillas or taco shells with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, yellow onion, prepared Simply Organic® Guacamole Dip and sour cream.
- Sprinkle dry Simply Organic® Vegetarian Chili Seasoning Mix on corn ribs.
- Cook down leftovers to make next-day chili cheese fries.
- Cook down leftovers to make next-day nachos.
- Elevate your meal by serving Simply Organic® Brown Gravy with Swedish Meatballs.
- Simply Organic® Chicken Gravy great when served as a topping for everyone’s favorite comfort food, tater tots.
- Leftover Turkey Sandwich: Use up your leftover gravy and turkey from the holidays by creating a simple and delicious sandwich with Simply Organic® Turkey Gravy.
Shop Gravy Seasoning Mixes
Spread prepared guacamole dip mix on your morning toast.
Create Potatoes Rancheros: Sprinkle dip mix on chopped potatoes. Sautée in butter until golden.
For an extra fresh and rich dip: add ½ cup sour cream and ¼ cup diced tomatoes.
- Make a Wing Dipping Sauce: Prepare dip and add blue cheese crumbles.
- Popcorn Seasoning: Sprinkle Simply Organic® Ranch Dip Mix on lightly oiled popcorn.
- Create Vegetable Pizza: Combine Simply Organic® Ranch Dip Mix, cream cheese, and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl and stir. Spread over the pizza crust. Top with your favorite vegetables and enjoy!
Dry Rubs & Marinade Mixes
- Prepare popcorn your favorite way. Once the popcorn is done, add ½ packet of Simply Organic® Buffalo Dry Rub and mix to coat.
- Toss cauliflower with oil and coat with Buffalo Dry Rub. Bake for 25 minutes at 450°.
- For extra-crispy wings, pat chicken dry before adding dry rub.
- Vegan Buffalo Dip (serves 10-12): Place contents of two 7-oz. cartons Violife vegan original cream cheese in a bowl; let sit out for 15 minutes. Add water, ¼ cup at a time (up to 1 cup) and hand mix until smooth and desired consistency is reached; mix in Buffalo Dry Rub until evenly combined. Serve!
- Chimichurri Dressing: Pour Simply Organic® Chimichurri Marinade Mix into a bowl, add 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar, whisk, then slowly whisk in 1 cup olive oil. Serve over your favorite salad greens!
- Chimichurri Roasted Vegetables: Preheat oven to 375°, pour Simply Organic® Chimichurri Marinade Mix into a bowl, add 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar; while whisking, drizzle in ¼ cup olive oil. Toss vegetables in prepared mix and place on a lined sheet tray. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked. Enjoy!
- Teriyaki Mushroom Kabobs: In a large bowl, add Simply Organic® Teriyaki Marinade Mix, ¼ cup water and ¼ cup neutral oil. Toss in mushrooms, bell peppers and onions; let marinate in fridge for an hour. Lace mushrooms, bell peppers and onions on skewers. Grill for 4 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
- Teriyaki Rice: In a pot, combine 1 cup rice, 2¼ cups water and 1 packet Simply Organic® Teriyaki Marinade Mix. Cook according to rice package directions.
- Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Chips: Preheat oven for 275°; thinly slice sweet potatoes, toss with 2 teaspoons neutral oil, then sprinkle on Simply Organic® Cajun Dry Rub. Bake on a lined cookie sheet for 20 minutes, or until crispy. Enjoy!
- Use Cajun Dry Rub on cubed, pressed, extra-firm tofu.