White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
Coffee liqueur gives a mocha twist to this refreshing white chocolate martini recipe complete with a brisk splash of organic peppermint flavor.
Share with your friends
- For Rims:
- Granulated sugar
- For the Martini:
- 4 ounces coffee liqueur
- 4 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Peppermint Flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 4 peppermint sticks
- Fill a shallow plate or saucer with water. Cover another shallow plate or saucer with a layer of sugar. Dip rims of glasses (this recipe makes 4 drinks) in water, then in sugar. Place glasses in refrigerator or freezer to chill.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine coffee liqueur, white chocolate liqueur, vodka, half and half, peppermint flavor and vanilla extract. Fill with ice. Shake until condensation forms on the shaker.
- Strain drink into chilled, rimmed glasses. Garnish each glass with a peppermint stick and serve immediately.