White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
This simple peanut butter pretzel bark recipe made with white chocolate and cinnamon makes a great dessert or sweet snack.
Share with your friends
- 2 bags (11 ounces each) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- In a double boiler or a medium-sized glass bowl set on top of a saucepan partially filled with water and set over medium heat, heat white chocolate chips, stirring occasionally, until melted and silky-smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate onto sheet and spread to form an even, thin layer.
- Carefully drop pretzels on top of hot melted chocolate.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Heat in microwave or over stove top for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon, stirring continuously.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over pretzels, then refrigerate over night.
- Use clean hands to break into pieces. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- For a different take, add dried fruit and/or nuts.