White Bean Taco Dip
A richly textured vegan taco dip that’s healthful and tasty enough for all to enjoy. We make the spicing easy for you with our Southwest Taco Seasoning Mix.
Share with your friends
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 can white cannellini beans
- 1 packet Simply Organic® Southwest Taco Seasoning Mix
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- In a medium-sized pot, gently heat olive oil for 20 seconds. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until onions soften. Add beans and taco seasoning, stir until coated, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer ingredients to a food processor. Add lime juice and zest; blend until completely smooth and silky, removing lid and pressing down the sides as needed to ensure thorough blending.
- Serve with fresh vegetables of choice and tortilla chips. Enjoy!