White Bean Summer Salad
This simple white bean salad makes a great summer lunch entrée, or a dinner side dish for any time of year. Tossed with an easy-to-make dressing featuring olive oil, garlic and oregano.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) white beans, washed, strained and dried
- 1 cup halved red cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup Greek feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced red onions
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon sea or pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- In a large salad bowl, add beans, cherry tomatoes, feta, red onions and dill.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Using a fork, whisk aggressively until an emulsified consistency develops.
- Add desired amount of dressing to salad and gently toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!