Vegetarian White Bean Chili
A simple vegetarian white bean chili recipe with big flavor from cumin, coriander, parsley, oregano, cilantro, garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
Share with your friends
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup corn, frozen or fresh
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 3 cans (15 ounces) Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed, divided
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tablespoon vegetable broth, divided
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add bell pepper and corn. Sauté, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, coriander, parsley, oregano, cilantro, garlic powder and crushed red pepper. Stir until well combined. Add to pot and stir until well combined.
- Add 2 cans beans and 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth. Stir until well combined and reduce heat to a simmer.
- In a food processor or blender, puree remaining 1 can beans. Add remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable broth. Process until well blended, then add to pot. Simmer for about 15 more minutes.
- Add lime juice and serve with your favorite chili toppings.