Vanilla Orange Cocktail with Mint
A lively cocktail recipe made with white rum, orange juice, vanilla extract and mint leaves, rimmed with coconut sugar and garnished with fresh raspberries.
Share with your friends
- Coconut sugar (enough to rim 2 glasses)
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 8 small mint leaves, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Cover a small plate with coconut sugar. Wet rims of two cocktail glasses with a little orange juice, then dip rims into coconut sugar.
- Divide ice cubes, rum, orange juice and vanilla extract between glasses. Stir until well mixed.
- Add mint leaves to each glass and fill to the top with club soda. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.