Vanilla Mango Mojito
Total Time: 00h 08m
Hands-on Time: 00h 08m
Makes: 1 serving
Mojitos take on a delicious tropical island twist when muddled with vanilla bean and mango.
Share with your friends
- 1/2 Simply Organic® Madagascar Vanilla Bean, or 1/2 tablespoon Simply Organic® Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tablespoons diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons organic sugar
- 8 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons (approximate) Sparkling water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 ounces white rum
- In a tall glass, add seeds (inside scrapings) from half of one vanilla bean, along with diced mango, organic sugar and mint leaves.
- Pour enough sparkling water in glass to cover ingredients.
- Muddle ingredients together using a muddler or pestle until sugar is dissolved and vanilla bean seeds are distributed throughout bottom of glass.
- Add lime juice, rum and crushed ice. Stir and enjoy!