Vanilla Bean Frosty
Cool, creamy, and deliciously satisfying any time of day, this frosty non-alcoholic beverage features the rich flavors of banana, coconut milk and pure organic vanilla — made easy with Simply Organic Vanilla Bean Paste.
Share with your friends
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana, frozen or unfrozen
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (use solid portion from can)
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 to 3 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, divided, for serving
- Into a high-speed blender, add ice cubes, banana, coconut milk, vanilla bean paste and maple syrup.
- Blend on high until completely smooth and silky.
- Prepare two drinking glasses by drizzling the inner surface of each glass with 1 tablespoon date caramel sauce, swirling the glass to coat.
- Divide frosty into glasses, and enjoy!
- Date caramel sauce made with Medjool dates is our favorite for this recipe!