Sriracha and Pepper Bloody Mary
Total Time: 00h 05m
Hands-on Time: 00h 05m
Makes: 2 servings
Kick your Bloody Mary up a notch with this spicy sriracha and pepper rendition.
Share with your friends
- 1 3/4 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup vodka
- Juice of 1 lime (reserve squeezed lime for rim)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Spice Right Pepper & More
- On a small plate, spread a generous amount of Pepper & More seasoning.
- Along the rim of two glasses, rub lime, then dip into pepper and more seasoning.
- In a large bowl or jug, combine all ingredients apart from Pepper & More seasoning.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve over ice and top with pickled vegetables and celery, if desired.
- To increase heat, add additional sriracha.