Spiced Banana Oat Smoothie
Start your morning with a naturally sweet and spiced banana oat smoothie made with almond milk, nut butter, cinnamon and cardamom.
This recipe makes 4 cups.
Share with your friends
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (buy gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cardamom
- 1/2 to 1 cup ice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. If using frozen bananas, omit the ice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses or travel mug, and enjoy!