Rosemary Balsamic Roasted Carrots
Roasted carrots brought to life with organic rosemary and a maple balsamic glaze make an exquisite simple side dish.
Share with your friends
- 12 medium-sized rainbow carrots with stems, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra--virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a high-rimmed baking sheet, spread carrots in an even layer. Drizzle olive oil and maple syrup over top, followed by rosemary, salt and pepper. Toss until carrots are well coated.
- Cover stems of carrots with a sheet of foil to prevent burning, then roast for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Toss until carrots are well coated, then roast for an additional 5 minutes.
- Do your best to ensure the carrots are relatively the same size for even cooking.