Roasted Red Pepper Zoodles
Total Time: 00h 30m
Hands-on Time: 00h 30m
Makes: 2 servings
An easy zoodles recipe gets taken up a notch with an aromatic roasted red pepper sauce.
Share with your friends
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted red peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Simply Organic Spice Right All-Purpose Seasoning, divided
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Simply Organic Black Pepper, to taste
- 5 large mushrooms, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized and as much moisture removed as possible
- In a pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté 3 cloves minced garlic and shallots, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, until translucent.
- Add vegetable stock and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer mixture from pan into a food processor and add roasted red peppers, 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Blend for about 1 minute, until smooth, then set aside.
- In pan over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sauté remaining 3 cloves minced garlic, mushrooms and red pepper, stirring continuously, for 3 minutes. Add spiralized zucchini and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté for 3 to 4 more minutes, until zoodles are cooked.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning, salt and pepper over top. Serve with roasted red pepper sauce.