Roasted Chicken Thighs with Sage, Thyme and Garlic
This oven-roasted chicken thighs recipe will become an easy weeknight go-to. Tender and juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and expertly seasoned with organic thyme, sage and garlic, these crave-worthy thighs turn out perfect every single time.
Share with your friends
- ½ teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Sage
- 1 small lemon, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Thyme
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 skin-on, boneless chicken thighs (around 2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On bottom of 9-x-13-inch baking dish, scatter lemon slices.Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels and place over lemons, skin side up.
- In a small bowl, combine avocado oil, sage, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Using a basting brush, brush each thigh with spice mixture. Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken thighs have an internal temperature of 165 degrees and skin is crispy.