Raspberry Ginger White Sangria
Total Time: 01h 10m
Hands-on Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 6 - 8 servings
Mix up this gorgeous white sangria recipe featuring ginger, cinnamon and a hint of mint for any occasion.
Share with your friends
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup organic white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Ginger
- 2 cups fresh berries (such as blackberries, blueberries, halved strawberries, raspberries)
- 1 lemon or orange, sliced
- 2 Simply Organic Cinnamon Sticks, cut in half
- 1 bottle (1 liter) Riesling or Pinot Grigio
- 2 fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- In a small saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat and stir until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Remove syrup from heat and whisk in ginger. Set aside to cool.
- In a 1-liter carafe, combine berries, lemon or orange slices, cinnamon sticks, cooled simple syrup and white wine.
- Carefully stir the sangria, taking care not to crush the berries. Let sangria rest in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or up to 24 hours, before serving. Serve over ice, garnished with mint leaves.
- You’ll have about 1⁄3 cup wine left over.