Parsnip and Carrot Chips
The subtle sweetness of parsnips and/or carrots is intensified in the baking process of these chips, then rounded out with a blend of organic herbs and spices.
Share with your friends
- 2 pounds parsnips and/or carrots, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Garlic & Herb Vegetable Seasoning Mix
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine parsnips and/or carrots, oil and seasoning mix. Toss until parsnips and/or carrots are evenly coated.
- On a large baking sheet, evenly spread parsnips and/or carrots. Bake for about 10 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy, and the edges fold up slightly.
- Sprinkle chips with salt and serve with your favorite dip!
- For thinner chips and/or to speed up the baking, slice the parsnips and/or carrots into 1/16-inch-thick rounds and bake at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.