Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Parsley
Studded with vibrant parsley flakes, this garlic mashed potatoes recipe is an upgrade to the beloved side dish.
Share with your friends
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Simply Organic® Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Parsley
- In a large pot, place potatoes. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and butter. Heat until butter is melted.
- Add milk and butter mixture, garlic powder, salt and pepper to potatoes. Mash until desired consistency is achieved, then gently stir in parsley.
- For a creamier, tangy version, replace half the milk with sour cream or plain yogurt.