Oven-Roasted Cauliflower Bites
Kick off your party with easy and flavorful oven-roasted cauliflower bites. The ginger-turmeric dressing brings spicy kick and color to the crisp, golden texture of these bite-sized appetizers. Dip in a cilantro yogurt sauce for extra flavor!
1 large head of caulilfower
2 tablespoons extra light olive oil, plus more for the pan
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger root
1 teaspoon Simply Organic Turmeric
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Black Pepper
Juice from half a lemon
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 whole green onions, minced
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
3/4 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Garlic Powder
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and lightly oil a rimmed, aluminum baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl combine the Greek yogurt, minced green onions, cilantro, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the oil, butter, ginger, turmeric, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt and the juice from half a lemon. Whisk to combine.
4. Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces (not too small) and toss them in the spicy ginger-turmeric dressing until evenly coated.
5. Scatter the cauliflower on the lightly oiled baking sheet and slide them into your preheated oven. Roast the cauliflower for 20 to 25 minutes until golden, rotating the pan halfway through. Do not toss or flip the cauliflower or you will not achieve a good caramelization.
6. Once the cauliflower has finished roasting, let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.