Organic Pumpkin Spice Latte
You don’t need fancy coffee shop equipment to make this dairy-free pumpkin spice latte recipe. Just a regular blender and a saucepan will do the trick (and an espresso machine if you don't want to buy pre-made shots). Spiced just right with Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice. Use all organic ingredients for an extra-feel-good indulgence.
Share with your friends
- Use all organic ingredients where possible:
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 shots espresso
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pumpkin Spice
- In a medium pot, heat oat milk to boiling.
- Into a high-speed blender, add espresso, oat milk, pumpkin puree, syrup or sugar, and Pumpkin Spice. Blend until smooth and serve.
- For less or no caffeine, use a shot of very strong decaf coffee or herbal coffee alternative.