Mulled Apple Cider with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Warm up with this quintessential cold-weather mulled apple cider recipe, topped off with a delicious cinnamon whipped cream.
Share with your friends
- 1 package Simply Organic® Mulling Spice
- 8 cups apple juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine mulling spice and apple juice. Let simmer for 10 to 20 minutes, then strain to remove spices.
- In a small bowl, combine whipping cream, cinnamon and sugar. Use an electric mixer or whisk to whip until thick and fluffy.
- Divide cider among glasses, top with whipped cream and serve hot.
- For a spiked version, add 4 shots apple liqueur or brandy to the hot cider before straining and serving.