Italian Grilled Chicken Breasts
Perfectly juicy and flavorful Italian grilled chicken marinated with Simply Organic Italian Seasoning, extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice. This recipe is quick and simple and can be made on the outdoor grill or in a grill pan.
Share with your friends
- 4 chicken breasts (approximately 1¾ pound total)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- In a small bowl, combine oil, Italian Seasoning, salt and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, place chicken breasts and pour seasoning mixture over chicken. Using chicken tongs, toss to coat evenly. Marinate in refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes, or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan on medium high. Lightly brush grill grates or pan with oil. Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side, until cooked through and thickest part of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
- If chicken breasts are thick, place on a cutting board, cover with wax or parchment paper and pound slightly in middle to an even thickness.