Smoky Avocado and White Bean Wrap
Perfect for backyard barbecues or potlucks, these protein-packed white bean and avocado wraps feature a vibrant, zesty white smoky spread that doubles as a great dip for fresh veggies or pita chips.
Share with your friends
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cumin
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces (heaping 1/3 cup) crumbled goat cheese
- In a food processor or blender, combine beans, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, smoked paprika, cayenne and cumin. Blend until smooth.
- On each tortilla, spread a thick layer of bean mixture. Layer avocado slices, spinach and goat cheese on top of bean mixture.
- Fold up bottoms of tortillas and roll into wraps. Slice each in half, if desired, and serve immediately.