Sautéed Cauliflower Mild Tacos
These easy cauliflower tacos are vibrantly seasoned with our Mild Taco Simmer Sauce featuring notes of cilantro, lime and three different varieties of chilies.
Share with your friends
- 2 small heads cauliflower, cut into florets and stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons avocado or other high-heat oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cumin
- 1 package Simply Organic® Mild Taco Simmer Sauce
- 8 corn tortillas
- Optional add-ins: lime wedges, fresh cilantro, chopped tomatoes, shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream
- In 3 batches, break up the florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles chunky couscous.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sauté onion for about 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add cauliflower and cumin, then cook for another 4 minutes until soft.
- Pour simmer sauce over veggies, stir and heat through.
- Serve in warm tortillas with desired toppings.