No-Churn Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
No churning, no cooking... just pure, rich pleasure with this vegan pineapple coconut ice cream, uniquely enhanced with Simply Organic Cardamom and Madagascar Vanilla Bean.
Share with your friends
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 2 Simply Organic® Madagascar Vanilla Beans, halved lengthwise and insides scraped, or 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cardamom
- 2 cans (13.5 ounces each) coconut milk, refrigerated for 12 hours prior to making ice cream
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon fine grind salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple, divided
- Toasted coconut, for garnish
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine vanilla extract, vanilla bean scrapings or paste, cardamom, coconut milk, maple syrup and salt. Using a whisk attachment, whip ingredients until fluffy and resembling whipped cream.
- Into a bread pan, pour the whipped cream. Fold in 1 cup pineapple.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours, until ice cream is firm.
- Dip an ice cream scooper in warm water and scoop ice cream into bowls. Serve with remaining pineapple, toasted coconut and fresh mint leaves.