Lightened-Up Curried Chicken Salad Wraps
Classic chicken salad gets an upgrade in this tasty recipe, made with a simple sauce of Greek yogurt and olive oil, seasoned with curry powder, ginger and paprika. So quick and easy with pre-cooked chicken.
Share with your friends
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Black Sesame Seed
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup mixed fresh spring greens or spinach
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, olive oil, lime juice, curry powder, ginger, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk until smooth.
- Add shredded chicken, celery, scallions, cilantro, raisins and sesame seed. Stir gently to combine.
- Lay out tortillas and divide greens among them, arranging across the bottom third of each tortilla. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, layering over top of greens.
- Roll each wrap like a burrito, lifting bottom edge up and over filling, folding in sides then rolling, ending with seam side down. Cut each in half crosswise and serve.