Lemon-Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
A homemade vinaigrette that's bright, fresh and just a bit spicy thanks to ground ginger root. Very lightly sweetened with just a touch of honey, this lemon-ginger vinaigrette is delicious on any green salad.
Share with your friends
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Ginger Root
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon, ginger, honey, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.