Fresh Spring Roll Bowl with Ginger-Peanut Sauce
Rice noodles tossed in a savory peanut sauce seasoned with organic ginger, garlic and black pepper create the base for this colorful spring roll bowl recipe.
Share with your friends
- 1/3 cup unsweet creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces rice noodles
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- Lime wedges
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce, ginger, garlic powder, black pepper and water. Whisk until well blended.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles and ginger peanut sauce. Toss until well coated, then season with salt.
- Divide noodles into serving bowls and top with carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, avocado, mint, cilantro and basil. Serve with lime wedges.
- For a vegan version, simply omit the fish sauce.
- To bulk up the protein, add cooked shrimp, chicken or tofu.