Holiday Spiced Honey Glazed Ham
This honey glazed ham recipe gives the holiday headliner a savory kick with crushed red pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Share with your friends
- 4 1/2 pounds ham
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Cloves
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil or tight-fitting lid. Roast for about 45 minutes (10 minutes per pound), until meat reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine all remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and heated through.
- Remove ham from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees. Pour or brush glaze over ham, then return to oven uncovered for about 15 more minutes.
- For a crispier outer edge, place under the broiler for the last few minutes of roasting.