Herbes de Provence Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
This sheet pan recipe brings a depth of savory, south-of-France flavor to chicken, sweet potatoes and haricots verts with aromatic Herbes de Provence. C’est délicieux!
Share with your friends
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup organic butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Simply Organic® Herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pound fresh green beans, stemmed and de-stringed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil.
- In a bowl, combine broth, melted butter, herbes de Provence, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place orange, lemon and onion slices on sheet pan and lay chicken breasts over top.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweet potatoes and green beans. Add half the broth mixture and toss to coat. Spread on sheet pan around chicken.
- Pour remaining broth mixture over chicken and coat well.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Switch oven to broil, and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until potatoes and chicken are crispy.
- Remove and serve with juice from sheet pan spooned over top.
- You may substitute baby Yukon Gold potatoes or another white potato for the sweet potatoes, and any in-season vegetable of your choice for the green beans, using the same baking and broiling times.