Grilled Fajita Chicken Skewers
Enjoy this spicy, expertly seasoned fajita chicken on the skewers, as an appetizer, or as a meal with cilantro-lime rice and grilled vegetables.
Share with your friends
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cayenne Pepper
- 1 to 1¼ pound boneless chicken (any cut), diced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Wooden skewers, soaked for 30 minutes in water
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne.
- In a large bowl, add cubed chicken and toss with olive oil.
- Add dry ingredients to chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- Thread chicken onto wooden skewers.
- Preheat grill to a medium-high heat. If your grill has a thermometer, it should read about 375 degrees. Once hot, reduce heat to medium (350 degrees) and place skewers on grill.
- Grill chicken, rotating skewers after a few minutes. Continue to grill for about 12 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.