Make your morning boost or afternoon snack a little bit easier, healthier and delicious with this easy fruit smoothie recipe. Made with fresh strawberries, banana, yogurt, orange-pineapple juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and a dash of vanilla extract, we think you'll be coming back for more!
Share with your friends
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1 cup orange-pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Simply Organic® Cinnamon, for serving
- Simply Organic® Nutmeg, for serving
- In a blender, combine yogurt, strawberries, banana, juice, vanilla extract and crushed ice. Blend until smooth.
- Divide into cups, sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, and enjoy!
- If desired, use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit and leave out the crushed ice.
- For a twist, substitute the strawberries, bananas, yogurt and/or juice for other kinds of fruit, flavored yogurt and/or juice.
- For a thicker consistency, reduce the amount of juice to 1/2 cup.