Dairy-Free Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Total Time: 00h 35m
Hands-on Time: 00h 30m
Makes: 3 - 4 servings
Classic broccoli cheddar soup made dairy free; creamy, cheesy, and ultra-comforting.
Share with your friends
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk, unflavored, unsweetened
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 package Simply Organic® Dairy-Free Cheddar Sauce Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large pot, add almond milk, broth, vegan butter and broccoli. Bring to a boil and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cheddar sauce packet into water, stir until dissolved.
- Add sauce packet/water mixture to pot and simmer 5 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
- Sauté diced onion and carrot in pot with butter before adding liquid and broccoli.
- For deeper flavor, roast broccoli 15 to 20 minutes at 425 degrees before adding to pot in Step 1. Reduce boil time and cook just until tender.