Cream Cheese Frosting
Total Time: 00h 10m
Hands-on Time: 00h 05m
Makes: 22 servings
An easy cream cheese frosting recipe perfect for all kinds of baked goods.
Share with your friends
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix until creamy.
- Use immediately or cover and refrigerate until use.
- To use the frosting for decorating, place it into a plastic bag, snip off corner and squeeze.
- For a different flavor, replace the vanilla extract with another Simply Organic® extract or flavoring.