Coconut Curry Crunch Snack Mix
Total Time: 01h 15m
Hands-on Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 12 servings
An unexpected way to savor the pungent and spicy flavors of curry in a crunchy snack mix.
Share with your friends
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Curry Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 9 cups mixed organic rice, corn and wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cups pita chips
- 1/2 cup dried coconut chips or flakes (not shredded coconut)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder, salt, onion powder and paprika.
- In a large, ungreased roasting pan, melt coconut oil in the oven. Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Add cereal, cashews, pita chips and coconut flakes. Stir until coated.
- Sprinkle spices over snack mixture and stir to evenly coat.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread in single layer on baking sheets until cooled. Store in an airtight container.