Clean and Classic Party Mix
Savor the flavors of organic garlic and paprika in a cleaner version of the classic party mix recipe made with coconut oil and less salt than many traditional recipes.
Makes 36 servings.
Share with your friends
- 4 teaspoons refined coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Paprika
- 9 cups square-shaped cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large, ungreased roasting pan, melt coconut oil in the oven. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Stir in cereal, mixed nuts, pretzels and bagel chips until coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread in single layer on baking sheets until cooled. Store in an airtight container.
- Make this snack mix your own by using more than one variety of cereal (rice, wheat, oat, etc.).