Chocolate Chunk Banana Nice Cream with Cinnamon
Organic Ceylon cinnamon, bananas and chunky dark chocolate create a vegan “nice cream” so rich you’ll never miss the dairy.
Share with your friends
- 4 medium ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 tablespoon almond (or other non-dairy) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor or blender, combine bananas, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend until smooth. If bananas don't puree well, add a little more almond milk and continue to blend.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse until chopped.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer-safe container to enjoy later.
- Some dark chocolate chips contain dairy milk, so if you are vegan, check the labels.
- Vanilla Conversions: 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Bean Paste = 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract = 1 Vanilla Bean Pod