Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
A simple overnight oats recipe made with chocolate, bananas and cinnamon, then garnished with fresh raspberries.
Share with your friends
- 2 medium-sized bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, combine bananas, yogurt, vanilla, almond milk and maple syrup. Stir until well combined.
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Heat, garnish with raspberries and serve warm.