Californian Garlic Zucchini Pasta
A sheet pan and one pot are all you'll need to make this vegetarian meal. Roasted zucchini, Californian Garlic, and fresh pasta come together to make a meal worth raving about.
Share with your friends
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound pasta of choice
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped (or nut of choice)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Single Origin by Simply Organic® Californian Garlic
- Freshly ground Single Origin by Simply Organic® Sri Lankan Black Peppercorn, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Single Origin by Simply Organic® Californian Onion
- 1/4 cup pickled cherry peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, for serving, optional
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a rimmed sheet pan, place zucchini and drizzle with olive oil. Add garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper; toss to evenly coat.
- Roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and add nuts, tossing to coat, then roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook to al dente; retain 1 cup of pasta water, then drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add roasted zucchini, nuts, and remaining olive oil. Stir to combine, then add cheese, about ½ cup reserved pasta water, cherry peppers, lemon juice and zest. Mix well, adding additional pasta water if needed to coat pasta.
- Serve into bowls and top with burrata, if using. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, and serve.