Berry Blast Ice Pops
Total Time: 04h 45m
Hands-on Time: 00h 20m
Makes: 10 servings
Cool down with this homemade berry ice pops recipe that's sure to delight all summer long.
Share with your friends
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 ounces raspberries
- 3 ounces strawberries, hulled
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and honey. Whisk until well blended.
- In a food processor or blender, combine raspberries and strawberries. Add 1/4 cup yogurt and honey mixture, then blend until smooth.
- Divide mixture among ice pop molds. Tap molds on counter to even out, then freeze for 15 minutes, until set.
- In food processor or blender, combine blueberries and 1/4 cup yogurt and honey mixture. Blend until smooth.
- To the remaining 1 1/2 cups yogurt and honey mixture, add vanilla. Remove ice pop molds from freezer and divide yogurt, honey and vanilla mixture evenly among them. Tap molds on counter to even out, then freeze for 15 minutes, until set.
- Remove ice pop molds from freezer and divide blueberry yogurt mixture evenly among them. Tap molds on counter to even out, cover with lids or aluminum foil, then insert popsicle sticks 3/4 of the way into each ice pop. Freeze for 4 hours or over night.
- To remove ice pops from molds, set molds in a dish of hot water for a moment, then use the popsicle sticks to gently pull ice pops out.
- If you prefer alcohol-free vanilla, replace the extract with an equal amount of our Pure Madagascar Vanilla Flavoring.
- Looking for more recipes for delicious ways to cool down this summer? Check out our Guide to Homemade Ice Cream and Frozen Desserts!