Balsamic Blackberry Glazed Grilled Pork Chops
Total Time: 00h 45m
Hands-on Time: 00h 30m
Makes: 4 servings
A sweet and spicy balsamic blackberry glaze gives grilled pork chops an easy summer flare.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE PORK CHOPS:
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 3⁄4 to 1 inch thick)
- Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- Simply Organic® Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- FOR THE GLAZE:
- 3/4 cup blackberries, mashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Crushed Red Pepper
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Whisk until well combined, then pour over pork chops and toss to coat. Allow to rest and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine blackberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and crushed red pepper. Whisk together until well combined.
- Heat grill and brush with oil if sticking is a concern. Remove pork chops from marinade and place on grill. Cook for 7 to 9 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze while cooking. Once cooked, brush with more glaze and serve.
- For an ultra-smooth glaze, blend all the glaze ingredients in a blender.